Our team is looking for self-motivated and proactive Junior Project Manager for our excited customers.
- Deeply understanding of Clients incredible ideas and clarifying all necessary aspects with them;
- Interpretation of business requirements to technical team and reverse;
- Team management and creation technical evaluation with them;
- Planning resources and building relevant timeline;
- Effective team management and keeping track of project development quality;
- Working with Client’s and comply with their expectations.
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written english is a must!
- 1+ years of software team management;
- Ability to work in a multi-project environment;
- Understanding in Business Analysis area: Story mapping, System requirements, Functional specifications;
- Systematic understanding of Project Management methodologies and best practices;
- Proven time-management skills.
- BA Experience would be a plus;
- Proven UX/QA/Development experience would be a plus;
- Systematic Project Management Knowledge;
- Web-based Projects Life Cycle Understanding.
- Massive and global projects with foreign customers;
- Default benefits in IT like — large comfortable office with fantastic view, puffs, fresh fruits, ping-pong and parties right in a office;
- Incredible team with good sense of humor;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation & 5 days of paid sick leave;
- Corporate events aimed at increasing knowledge in overlapping spheres.